When it comes to cars, in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems have always been one of their salient elements ever since the first radio was affixed to a car’s trunk. Today, popular device interoperability standards, Android Auto, CarPlay, CarLife, MirrorLink, allow interlacing of the car’s IVI system with the driver’s mobile device to offer drivers a connected car experience.
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment
- eBook: How can automakers prepare for the future of in-vehicle infotainment?
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 2)
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 1)
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Archie’s story