Monday February 25th, 2019. Mobile World Congress, Barcelona – VNC Automotive today announced its partnership with Alpine in the provision of its latest infotainment concept the ‘Add-On Box’. Alpine has been working on this fully loaded, feature rich device that sits discreetly within the vehicle, and allows car makers to vastly expand the functionality of their infotainment systems. Consumers in turn benefit from pre-configured and seamless access to these services and applications.
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment
- eBook: How can automakers prepare for the future of in-vehicle infotainment?
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 2)
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 1)
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Archie’s story