July 24th, 2018. Cambridge, UK – RealVNC, the original developer of VNC remote access and support software, has today announced that their VNC Automotive division has been launched as an independent company through a management buyout agreement. Effective immediately, the division will begin operating as VNC Automotive Limited with a mission to provide its existing customers, and the broader automotive industry, with state-of-the-art connectivity software for in-car infotainment and telematics applications.
- The evolution of modern in-vehicle infotainment
- eBook: How can automakers prepare for the future of in-vehicle infotainment?
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 2)
- Welcome to the future of in-vehicle entertainment: Virtual tour (part 1)
- A day in the life of a VNC Automotive graduate: Archie’s story